ST. JOSEPH'S SCHOOL, GREATER NOIDA
1. Registration of your ward does not mean the confirmation of admission in the school.
2. Only shortlisted students will be called for the interaction /admission test.
3. Admission is purely based upon the availability of seats.
4. Admission strictly on the basis of merit.
5. For online registration, the form has to be filled online under admission link on school website i.e. www.stjosephsgn.com
6. Registration forms are Electronic. Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the form to avoid the rejection of your form.
7. To avoid rejection, DO NOT fill more than one form for one applicant.
8. All the mandatory fields in the form are required to be filled.
9. Please note that when you have a slow internet connection the registration form appearance, refreshing of the form and submission of completed forms may take some time. Please be patient.
10. Registration Form is not compatible with mobile device. Please use Desktop/laptop to fill the Registration Form.
11. Parents are required to upload the following documents before submitting the form:
12. Please check each and every entry of the form before final submission.
13. Once the Registration Form is submitted, a popup showing Registration Form No. (For example, SJS/2024-25/NUR001 will be displayed.
14. Pay Rs. 1000/- towards Registration fee at the time of online submission of the form through the payment gateway as indicated. REGISTRATION FEES IS NON-REFUNDABLE. Only shortlisted students will be called for the interaction /admission test.
15. Parents will be informed through Email regarding the date and time of visit to the school for Interaction & Admission test & verification of original documents. Make sure you fill your email id correctly
16. Parents along with their ward(s) are required to carry the original and copies of all the documents and visit the School Reception on the mentioned date and time given for Interaction &Admission test.
17. Admission confirmation will be sent on the parent’s registered Email id.
18. Once the child is selected, parents will have to complete the admission formalities of their ward(s) within the mentioned date and time as conveyed through email. Parents will visit the school along with the demand draft and other relevant documents as mentioned in the Admission Confirmation email.
19. On confirmation of grant of admission, parents will be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time, failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another applicant.
20. For any queries, parents can write at email@example.com or call at 0120-4287332/9718316203 and speak to Admission In-charge from 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Fr. (Dr.) Alwyn Pinto